Pickup available at INSTORE
Usually ready in 2 hours
Katinko Ointment is perfect for reducing pain and itch. This 30g ointment is formulated to provide fast and long-lasting relief to let you get back to feeling your best. Try it now and experience the power of a natural product that really works!
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders received for products without shipping restrictions on its product page will ship the same business day when received before 12:00 p.m. PST. Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
HOW TO PERFORM A PATCH TEST
The AAD recommends the following steps for patch testing a new skin care product:
- Apply the product to a small patch of skin where a person is unlikely to accidentally wash or rub it away. Good areas may include the inside of the arm or bend of the elbow.
- Apply the product to a quarter-sized patch of skin. A person should apply the product as thickly as they would when using it regularly.
- Leave the product on the patch of skin for as long as it would normally be on the skin. If a person is testing a product that they would usually wash off, such as a cleanser, they should keep the patch on for 5 minutes or as long as the instructions advise.
- Repeat the patch test twice a day for between 7–10 days. A reaction may not happen immediately, so it is important to continue applying the product for this length of time.
- If a person’s skin reacts to the product, they should wash it off as soon as possible and stop using it. A person can use a cool compress or petroleum jelly to relieve the skin if needed.
Skin care products may contain many different ingredients. Some of these ingredients can irritate a person’s skin or even cause an allergic reaction. By performing a patch test on a small area of skin, a person can see how their skin tolerates a product before committing to using the product over a larger area.
The seller of this item is not a dermatologist nor an expert in skincare. We aim to provide the best selling beauty products and we depend our judgement on which products to sell by reviewing the feedback of users and researching the products online. We are not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and can not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. We are not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person.
It is always best to consult your dermatologist before using a skincare product.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing
- Keep of out reach of children