Beautederm Beau Charcoal SoapRegular price $9.95
Beautederm's Beau Charcoal Soap can cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, moisturize and more. It's infused with soy extract and, thanks to oregano, it's anti-bacterial, too! So what can't it do? It can't disappoint you, that's one thing for sure.
- Gets rid of excess oils along with the dirt from the skin
- Deep cleans skin as toxins stick to the activated charcoal
- Reduces acne
- Reduces pore size by pulling dirt and grime out of the pores, making them less visible and reduces their size.
- Gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Has antimicrobial properties that help prevent skin infections
- Lather up on wet face and body & let it stay for 2-3 minutes, rinse well.
For better results, use every morning and evening.
The AAD recommends the following steps for patch testing a new skin care product:
- Apply the product to a small patch of skin where a person is unlikely to accidentally wash or rub it away. Good areas may include the inside of the arm or bend of the elbow.
- Apply the product to a quarter-sized patch of skin. A person should apply the product as thickly as they would when using it regularly.
- Leave the product on the patch of skin for as long as it would normally be on the skin. If a person is testing a product that they would usually wash off, such as a cleanser, they should keep the patch on for 5 minutes or as long as the instructions advise.
- Repeat the patch test twice a day for between 7–10 days. A reaction may not happen immediately, so it is important to continue applying the product for this length of time.
- If a person’s skin reacts to the product, they should wash it off as soon as possible and stop using it. A person can use a cool compress or petroleum jelly to relieve the skin if needed.
Skin care products may contain many different ingredients. Some of these ingredients can irritate a person’s skin or even cause an allergic reaction. By performing a patch test on a small area of skin, a person can see how their skin tolerates a product before committing to using the product over a larger area.
Our return policy is within 7 days. Must be returned within 7 days of the original shipment date. Otherwise, no credit will be given.
To be eligible for a FULL REFUND, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it or as long as it is UNOPENED with complete packaging.
We will carefully inspect items shipped back to us.
PARTIAL REFUND will be given if items are ALREADY USED or OPENED.
- Return Shipping Cost:
If a return is due to any fault of the customer, such as the customer ordered an incorrect item(s), or the customer entered the delivery address incorrectly, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping cost. If the return is due to an error or fault of Skin Magical USA, such as we shipped the incorrect item(s) Skin Magical USA shall be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Damages and issues
Kindly forgive us for this oversight. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. (24hr. Policy) We don’t accept return or exchange item after the 24hr given.
We do not accept returns if the item you purchased was damaged while in transit. We securely packaged the items to give the quality of service you deserve. So that the chances of the items being damaged are minimized. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective or wrong items was shipped to you, you should promptly contact us with details of the product, wrong items shipped and/or the defect.
If one of our products arrive incorrect, missing or faulty, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days upon receipt of order, and we will do our best to rectify it!
If seven (7) days have gone by since the receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as facial toner, rejuvenating cream, any liquid items, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Sale and Clearance Items
No returns and exchange apply to special offers, clearance offers or sale items.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The seller of this item is not a dermatologist nor an expert in skincare. We aim to provide the best selling beauty products and we depend our judgement on which products to sell by reviewing the feedback of users and researching the products online. We are not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and can not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. We are not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person.
It is always best to consult your dermatologist before using a skincare product.
- Do not use when pregnant or nursing
- Keep of out reach of children